For the final instalment of our Christmas Gift guide we've rounded up our favourite pieces for the little ones, furry friends and always tricky parents/grandparents. Kicking off with the kids we called upon our lovely friend and amazing photographer Sarah Griggs to put together an edit of some of the best children's gifts out there as this is much more her area of expertise. Follow her beautiful Instagram account for daily home and stylish mum inspo at @peas.in.my.pod.
1. JOULES Legging Tights £14.95 This twin pack of footless knitted legging tights are an essential addition to any little one’s wardrobe but thanks to the festive motif on the bottom they’d make a great gift too. Perfect for little wrigglers and crawlers.
3. STELLA MCARTNEY Soldier Knit All-in-one £82 Crafted from a luxurious blend of cotton and cashmere, this adorable baby grow features long sleeves and button fastenings to the shoulder and rear for easy changing and a playful soldier print.
4. SCANDIBORN Alphabet Blocks £48 These wooden alphabet blocks are a classic children's toy, not only that but their beautiful Scandi design fits in with any modern home.
5. IL GUFO Pom Pom Hat £40 Crafted from soft knitted wool topped with matching pom poms, this super cute beanie is sure to keep any little head warm and snug over the colder months.
6. MINI MOCKS Furry Booties £42 These furry mock booties are handmade in sheep fur and cow suede and tie on with laces around the ankle. Perfect for the Winter months for girls and boys alike.
1. LITTLE PORTRAIT COMPANY Pet Portrait £60 These beautiful pet portraits sit beautifully next to family prints or a big stand alone piece of art. Their aim is to capture the spirit and character of your pet in a calm and fun way. Dog photo sessions last half an hour and are based in Cambridge, UK. Sessions cost £60 and include your favourite image printed & mounted.
2. ALESSI Cat Bowl £49.95 For those that love Alessi almost as much as they love their feline friends, the Tigrito cat bowl is the perfect choice. Crafted from stainless steel for a sleek finish, the cheerful cat design will make their mealtimes a joy.
3. MUNGO & MAUD Cat Bed £104.50 Possibly the chicest cat basket we’ve come across. Beautifully crafted from cotton, it comes replete with a luxe fleece insert that promises to keep your kitty nice and warm during the chilly months.
2. SCATTERGOOD & TAYLOR Denim Apron £49 The brainchild of a close friends mum, Scattergood & Taylor is a sustainable handmade clothing company made entirely from ethical and fair trade fabrics. We love their denim apron and as it’s made to be hardwearing we’d use it for decorating and gardening too.
3. UNIQLO Cashmere Scarf £39.90 We believe that Uniqlo gives the best quality for money when it comes to cashmere. The gorgeous colour of their camel scarf means it adds an elegant accent to any look, and the simple design means both men and women can wear it.
4. OLIVER BONAS Carrar Tea For One £30 A definite winner for any tea lover. Using marble technique with colour blocking, a small teapot sits on top of its cup and saucer with angular handles, for a compact and stylish tea for one.
5. WILDLIFE PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR EXHIBITION £13.50 per person If your parents/grandparents are anything like ours then the best gift you can give them is your time. This year I’ll be whisking mine off to the Wildlife Photographer Of The Year Exhibition at the Natural History Museum. From intimate portraits to dramatic landscapes, the exhibition promises to show how photographers' passion for the natural world produces startling images.